Le 17 sept. 04, à 01:51, Henri Yandell a écrit :
http://www.osjava.org/genjava/multiproject/gj-csv/
is available as well if it has any useful ideas that could be merged in.

Henry, does this mean you're willing to bring this to Apache if need be or if there's an interest ?

IO is the first place I'd look for csv handling (though possibly only because I implement them as Reader/Writer style classes). Others have suggested Codec in the past.

As a jelly supporter, I would actually say it would have a good place as jelly tag-lib... at least this would make well a tag that would output some xml-events out-of-the csv format...
Otherwise, such a taglib should be written to enclose this anyways.

How much of these implementations implement any of the csv specifications ? I've been told there are several ones...

paul