I recommend maintain ant support. And for projects that are using Maven, I highly recommend they generate default build.xml files using the maven ant task. I also recommend that we not be dependent on anything for automated builds that is not already in this generated build file (not that you can't add your own code to it, just that this should be the lowest requirement to be involved with any automated build processes which rely on ant).

-Mark

Noel J. Bergman wrote:
+1 to keeping Ant support.  It is the de facto standard.  And our own
dogfood.  :-)

        --- Noel

-- Mark Diggory Software Developer Harvard MIT Data Center http://www.hmdc.harvard.edu