ISTR (but could be wrong) that a Gump instance can be configured to
use particular versions of particular packages, instead of building
"latest and greatest" every time.  If so, it might be feasible to
simulate what I try to do, which is always base the nightly commons
builds on the latest released versions of its dependencies.

Craig