Daniel, I know how frustrating it is to get your new project up and
available..  Send me patchs and I'll try and do it (though I haven't done it
before).  Unfortunantly, I think you need commons-commit access which
normally comes when 1) you are active in a commons project or 2) when your
project is ready for promotion.  I joined via path 2.

Eric