I tried hitting commons-resources.sf.net but no joy..   I think this
licensing thing is going to bite a lot of projects..  I was thinking of
settingup a sf project called "hibernatecodethatiwantedatapache.sf.net"
where I could toss all these bits and pieces.

Has Jakarta-Commons actually set up a parralel site on SF to work around
these issues?

ERic