Hi,
Yeah, the sandbox is not the best place for something that's on the
critical path for something else's release.

One suggestion: take feedparser in-house.  Finish it.  Ship your
product.  Then submit it back, probably right into the commons proper
(not sandbox), and possibly into the incubator if you want it to be a
non-commons jakarta project.  The discussion on where it should go will
take place at the time.  But for now, you'll have control and can work
at your own pace.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and notify the sender.  Thank you.