I'm not sure to understand the issue, why do you need to import /conf in your classpath ? That's for running the unit tests directly from Eclipse ?

Emmanuel Bourg

Eric Pugh wrote:
Hi all,

I am using the updated Maven Eclipse plugin, and one of the difficulties
that arises is that Eclipse (and therefore Maven) want each directory, if
included as resources on Eclipse's classpath, to be different.  Right now,
in configuration we include the /conf directory a ton of times.

What I want to do is bring [configuration] into line with other mavenenized
projects where test resources are all in /src/test-resources.  And the jar
resources would remain in /conf.  Basically just digesterRules.xml.

However, when I started this, I ran into a couple unit test failures.
Should I do this, and then fix the errors?  I have a bunch of questions
about some of the new tests that would be better answered if I could commit
the changes...

Eric