Alright..  I've made some progress.  I refactored all the unit tests to
extend from BaseEmailTestCase.  BaseEmailTestCase contains the various bits
of shared code.  It also starts and stops dumbster.

So, on to my problem... I added an example of Dumster being quried for the
email, and validating the subject.  It also writes the email out to
/target/test-emails as a .txt file.  Look at TestEmail.testSend.  If you
JUST run that method, everything works great.  If you run everything,
dumbster seems to fail.  I am still digging through it.

At any rate, Mark, would writing the email out like that solve your needs?

I know it's frustrating getting everything setup, but don't give up!

Eric