Testcase: testSetFrom2(org.apache.commons.mail.EmailTest):      FAILED
Should have thrown an exception
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should have thrown an exception
        at org.apache.commons.mail.EmailTest.testSetFrom2(EmailTest.java:420)

which is this piece of code

            MockEmailConcrete anotherEmail = new MockEmailConcrete();
            // set a dodgy encoding scheme
            anotherEmail.setCharset("bad.encoding??\n");
            // set a valid address but bad personal name
            anotherEmail.setFrom("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "\t.bad.personal.name.??\n");
            fail("Should have thrown an exception");

The AddressException patches I submitted yesterday help it throw if
the name is snide. But I couldn't get it throwing
unsupportedcharseteception for the life of me.

Mark