A lot of these are caused by unsupportedcharseteception not being
thrown, and the InternetAddresses not being validated

InterenetAddress.validate();

}
catch(unsupportedcharseteception e) {
   throw new MessagingException("Snide charset",e);
}
catch (AddressException e) {
   throw new MessagingException("Snide address",e);
}

But if the internet address is valid and the charset not, it just wont
throw it.

Mark