We have quite a few style violations that have crept back in, do you
mind if i fix those as well?  Do you recommend a separate patch?  If
it is ok with you, i would rather submit one patch for all of it cause
stuff keeps getting lost :-)

Thanks for the advice,
Corey

PS.  I will try to take you lead with the validation of the email
contents from dumbster.
I think that we might also find that if we say emails to .eml (i
think) then most windows clients should open them up automatically.
What do you think about making a set of expected outputs (files) and
then doing a plain string compare?