Oh. Sales pitches (that I've made before and need to move on again):

http://multidoc.osjava.org/  (needs hacking to work with Clover)
http://builds.osjava.org/

I've had both setup for Commons before and need to get them going again.

Idea being, we would have a jakarta.apache.org/commons/builds site
which had the developer stuff, and a lot of the current commons site
could be removed (all the maven reports etc), and we could tighten the
release site down a lot; which will help get rid of a lot of the extra
noise.

Hen