hi patrick

(without wanting to dampen your enthusiasm) there are legal issues with the ASF accepting code that references LGPL'd java code (the sort of issues that mean we can't). i'd suggest that the best place the code would be somewhere offshore (like sourceforge) then add a link to it on the wiki.

- robert