Eric Pugh wrote:

Welcome aboard Oliver!

Should we go through the bug list, clean it out and maybe release 1.0.1?
Build on the momentum of getting 1.0 out the door?  It would also allow us
to have a version released with no deprecated methods...

Eric

Welcome :) With many enhancements currently in CVS I think we can even plan a 1.1 release. I would like to finish the implementation of INIConfiguration for 1.1, but I've no problem postponing it for the 1.2 release if you want to push a new release earlier.

Emmanuel Bourg