So.... back to the original problem.

Dumbster is currently used by the tests.  The way I see it this leaves
us with a few options:
1) Remove it (and wait for the ok or change of license
2) Replace it (I havent seen an alternative, but I am willing to look)
3) Do it ourselves.

To be honest, my main motivation is just to get Email promoted and
moving.  That said, after using dumbster for a while I have found it
to be a good idea, although I find the implementation to be quite
limited.  As it also seems to be a one man show, the likelihood of it
progressing to far, is low.  For this reason, I would like to test the
water a suggest, what does everything think about doing a similar
component and putting it the sandbox?
For my mind, this would help us immensely, we could shape the
component so that is was more agreeable to what we are trying to test
and ensure that a user was able to retrieve a decent amount of info
from the 'sent' mails, as this is a lacking at the moment.

I am willing to work on this, but I will need someone to help me
champion it and CVS committer.

-Corey