Yep. The only thing I'm waiting for at this point is getting the
MyFaces jars up on ibiblio so that both Maven and Ant builds will work
without intervention. Then I'll fix the build files and tag and roll
the Chain 1.0 release.

Matthias over in the MyFaces team has said he'll try to put together a
request to the Maven team tomorrow, Saturday. I would have tried to
put it together myself, but I don't know which jars to make the
request for, or where to find them (and don't really have the time to
go digging right now).

--
Martin Cooper