Hi, you are getting this from this bits in the POM:

 <organization>
   <name>The Apache Software Foundation</name>
   <inceptionYear>2001</inceptionYear>

The generated site will have a notice sign: © 2001-2005 The Apache Software Foundation The javadocs: Copyright © 2001-2005 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.

where 2005 is the year we are on

regards,

Nacho

Hi,

When I run "maven javadoc" for the digester project, each generated page
gets given the following footer text:

Copyright © 2001-2005 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.

Does anyone have any idea where this text is coming from? I've grepped
through the digester code, and through commons-build, and not found
anything.

Thanks,

Simon