On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:17:12 +0000, Rory Winston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Isn't modeler "dead", IIRC?

Only if you think its OK to break Tomcat builds -- Tomcat critically
depends on Modeler for its JMX support.

There is a difference between "being actively developed and enhanced"
and "being complete enough to do what it's designed to do, with no
further changes."  The latter characterization also applies to other
mature projects like jakarta-oro and jakarta-regexp ... they do what
they are designed to do, no muss no fuss.  The fact that they aren't
being actively developed is a Good Thing.

Vic, the fact that *you* may not find a particular package useful has
nothing to do with what other people might think :-).

Craig