Commented on the DateUtils one a bit earlier.

On 33825, my view is that it's a tiny bit of something larger
(DateRange) and that we should get it in the planning for 3.0, but
that there's more than enough discussion to go on to try and get it
into 2.1.

On the servlet one, I'll take a look. [servlet]'s status is as a vague
collection of methods, slowly collecting to be worthy of release, so
anything's worth adding I reckon.

Hen