Interesting.
I did not know of Krysalis Wings...
There's a difference between a graph plotter and a chart plotter: the source data. To me a chart-plotter is fed by a bunch of numbers whereas a graph-plotter is fed by a bunch of functions. From Krysalis Wings site:

Note
"Charts" are what some office suites call "graphs". "Graphs", however, have an entirely different meaning in mathematics. Hence we prefer to use the term "charts".

You could say that "generating the numbers would be sufficient". It's not. A good graph plotter detects the cusps and other irregularities so that it does not, for example, join -infty to +infty by a line like any chart plotter would do. Caching the result for redraw (e.g. with good Java 2D objects) might also be a challenge of a graph-component...

That characteristic is probably a very high requirement and is probably the reason why it's mostly only found in more general purpose computer-algebra-systems....

Rostyslav, does your plotter achieve this ?
(was it a graph-plotter or a chart-plotter?).

paul