Similarly with Commons IO, there is a single test case [1] for
ClassLoaderObjectInputStream which could use the approach proposed by
Simon.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/io/trunk/src/test
/org/apache/commons/io/input/ClassLoaderObjectInputStreamTest.java

-----
Tim O'Brien
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(847) 863-7045