Niall Pemberton wrote:

>I believe we are probably the only people in apache-land with versions of
>these reports that work!

The report works as long as there have been no cvs2svn imports in the
last 30 days. That's not currently the case, but it will be by the end
of Jan :)

This is a reasonable fix, but it is not going to perform well for files
with a lot of revisions.

>Do we want to stick to showing changes in the last 120 days? Previous
>versions of validator we're branched on 17th April 2004 - so if we wanted to
>show all changes in Validator 1.2.0 then we could set the period to
>something like 524 days?

These seem like too much to me. Do you really need SCM changes since the
last release? Isn't the bugzilla report better for that?

- Brett