Stephen Colebourne wrote:

> If not, then I will just release 3.2 with extra debugging and warning
> notes, which is not good for our reputation.

Is it isolated to changes in LRUMap? I mean, can those reproducing it
rollback to 3.1's (or near enough) LRUMap and it goes away? If so, that
could be a way to get to 3.2.

I don't know about releasing such a version with debugging and a known
regression. perhaps labelled 3.2-beta with the extra debugging info to
try and track it down?

Just my 2c, I don't have time to test it right now.

- Brett