Hope everyone (in the states at least!) is having a good Thanksgiving weekend (and I hope, like me, that most of you have a 4-day extended weekend!)

Has any thought been given to, or has any work been done already, to creating a Javascript-based client-side version of Digester? I'm starting on a new project soon where I'll potentially have to be doing a fair amount of client-side XML parsing, and it occurs to me that using Digester would make my life A LOT easier.

Even if only a subset of functionality was available, I think it would be a nice thing to have. If this idea HASN'T been explored yet, would there be any interest in it besides me? I could possibly roll it into my project as a to-do and get it done.

Thanks!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect