Hi!

Attach you will find the e-mail I got from IBM.

I am not on the PMC mailing list so I dont know every detail about the current [net] issues, but I am a little bit angry about IBM as the told me they would integrate commons-net into on of their project and I answered them best of my knowledge! Now I have the feeling this was a lie.

I am a little bit angry on IBM now, so could someone please clarify what happens here?

Thanks!

---
Mario
--- Begin Message ---

Hello Mario,

We are looking into using Jakarta Commons Net Package for a project and notice you are one of the contributors. If you do not mind, could you please let me know the following ASAP?

1) Did you sign or are you willing to sign the Apache Contributor's Agreement?
2) Were you employed when you made the contribution? and if you were, have your employer released all rights in your contributions?
3) Were you the sole authors of the contribution, or did you incorporate the contributions of others?

Your prompt response is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Jane Dong
IBM Silicon Valley Lab
[EMAIL PROTECTED]