1 dec 2005 kl. 23.35 skrev robert burrell donkin:

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 22:44 +0100, karl wettin wrote:
Is the sandbox project feed parser abandoned? I have updated the
source to work with the "new" jdom and would like to commit my
updates as I presume they are wanted. Sent an e-mail to Kevin a few
days ago, but there is no reply.

The whole repository is somewhat a mess too. Maven dependencies are
bad will not build, et.c. It's a shame on such a nice project. I
would be happy to fix it up.

good question: i'm not sure. hopefully some folks who know more will
jump in now...

IIRC feedparser had been elected to the commons proper and was being
moved there.

IIRC?

would you mind checking out proper, taking a look around and reporting
back what you find?

The last activity I found was from march on this list, when Kevin was voting for 0.5rc. He was also talking about 0.6rc and 1.0, but did not get the +3.

I'll wait another week for his reply.

--
karl
silvertejp.tirgris.org