Maybe refactor the package to be named internal so o.a.c.id.internal ?
And add a package.html that it is should not be used directly ?

Mvgr,
Martin

Jörg Schaible wrote:
Hi folks,

finalizing c-id 1.0 I detected, that to avoid a dependency to c-codec, some
classes have been copied to c-id. While this is a common task to decouple
commons components, these copied classes are now all public available in
the package o.a.c.id ... IMHO we normally don't put them into public
space ... ??

- Jörg