Maybe I'm missing something, but are you sure you want this?

At least in plexus-utils, constructing a command line with
cl.addArg().setLine(), cl.addArg.setValue(), etc is *much* friendlier
than creating a string array.

Also, the quote handling is one of the most key things to this library.
Are you sure it will get back to the well tested state that Ant had this
code in? It's really the only problem I have with the plexus-utils
version of the library.

- Brett