Alex Karasulu wrote:
Hiya,

The directory project depends on commons-daemon 1.0.1 and we had to update the maven2 repo with a temporary pom.xml to allow our recent release to go through. I wanted to contact this list and make sure the deployed pom is correct. It is located here:

http://test.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/commons-daemon/commons-daemon/1.0.1/

Also I'd like to make sure we can get m2 deployments working for commons daemon from now on. I'm a committer but I wanted to ask if it's ok to add a m2 pom alongside the m1 project.xml so we can update the m2 repository.

If we start to add m2 poms to SVN I do think we should use the Maven 2 way to declare groupId, like this:

  <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
  <artifactId>commons-daemon</artifactId>

--
Dennis Lundberg