Thanks for the recent changes Dion. The bit that is hazy (for me) is
the relationship between an Expression and a "block" in the current
impl. As demonstrated by the two failing test cases at the end of
BlockTest.java (and therefore, commented out) I think we may need to
flesh out the semantics of "value on Expression evaluation becomes
block value", especially when the Expression can contain multiple
blocks or a mix of blocks and statements.

I hope to look at the code soon as well ;-) but didn't want to lose
track of this initial thought while looking at the svn commits fly by.

-Rahul