Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-commons Wiki"
for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SharonLourduraj:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/MathWishList

   * QR decomposition (used for multiple regression)
   * Replace some of the discrete pmf and pdf methods with methods based on
Catherine Loader's alogorithms [http://www.herine.net/stat/papers/dbinom.pdf].
These algorithms address some of the problems we experienced with large
parameter values and have been adopted by many software packages including R.
   * Implement the Levenberg-Marquardt method
[http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Levenberg-MarquardtMethod.html] -- CarlManaster
-  * Prime Numbers Functionality [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primality_test]
-- SharonLourduraj
+  * Prime Numbers Functionality - PrimeNumbers
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primality_test] -- SharonLourduraj
        * Naive Primality Testing
        * Probablistic Tests
        * Ofcourse, we will take it slowly, this area is vast and time
consuming.