Renamed.. Just for future knowledge : first you need to rename the component to eg chain2 and then change it back to Chain. Straight renaming from chain to Chain doesnn't work..

Mvgr,
Martin

Henri Yandell wrote:
BZ admins - while you're in there could you change attributes to
Attributes and chain to Chain?

It messes the order up in some of the reports. Unsure if we can just
go changing component text or not.

Thanks,

Hen