On 7/19/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Henri added the new "finder" component in the sandbox to the nightly
build but its failing with the message "finder checkout is missing."

From the nightly build script looks like we currently need to manually
checkout a new component - since the script just does an "svn up" on
individual components.

Maybe it would be better to checkout "trunks-sandbox" and
"trunks-proper" - then doing a "svn up" on those would automatically
pull in new components?

Good idea.  In fact, that it how the checkout is set up.  We could
replace the individual "svn ups" with one at sandbox_root and one for
proper_root.  Alternatively, the if test that checks for existence of
the component checkout could try to check it out if missing.  That
would be a little more net friendly, though I doubt much that is not
being built nightly is changing often.

I will try to do one of these things tonight.  Anyone else is of
course welcome to patch the script in svn.  Sorry I missed that use
case.

Phil