Hi, Martin,

Thanks.  Very, very sorry for the confusion.  I think I'm going to
change the name of this library to "not-yet-commons-ssl-0.3.4.jar" for
the next little while.

I've sent 4 or 5 emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED] asking about the
Corporate CLA over the last three months, but never recieved any
response.

The courier (FedEx) is saying that the Corporate CLA was recieved by
"E.JAGIELSKI" on August 24th, 2006.

CUCBC sent two signed copies of the Corporate CLA in that package.  We
need ASF to send one of them back to us with an ASF signature, please.

Thanks for your email!

yours,

Julius