On 12/8/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We may need separate profiles for PuTTY users in commons-parent?

Why do you want to use putty? The wagon scp protocol has, IMO, the
charm that it doesn't depend on any external programs. Additionally,
it has the advantage that deploying with Maven is much faster with scp
than with scpexe.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)