On 1/23/07, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 1/23/07, Phil Steitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have created a release candidate for DBCP 1.2.2.

<snip/>

Looks good. IMO, it'd be better if the artifacts contain the final
version number when you call the vote.

As nits, I'd also suggest:
* Including filename in md5s
* Building with JDK 1.3

This presents a challenge, which I don't know exactly how to deal with.
The  last release (1.2.1) was build with  maven using jdk 1.4.  The ant
build works using 1.3, but does conditional compilation in that case to
target jdbc 2.0 and also adds the jdbc 2 stdext dependency.  Could be the
best thing to do is to add a note in the README indicating how to build
under 1.3.  Is that acceptable?

Phil

-Rahul