On 4/15/07, Emmanuel Bourg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have the same version of Maven and the build works fine with the xdoc
plugin 1.8. What is wrong ?

Here is what I get from maven clean xdoc on vmbuild for configuration:

File...... /home/psteitz/.maven/cache/maven-xdoc-plugin-1.8/plugin.jelly
Element... attainGoal
Line...... 687
Column.... 48
No goal [xdoc:init-i18n]

It is using the 1.8 version of the xdoc plugin.  Are you using maven
1.0.2, or maven 1.1?

Phil

Emmanuel Bourg