Hi, Kevin,

Sorry about this bossy email!

Use resp.setContentType() rather than writing it in yourself.  This way
the content-type will be available to your client as a standard HTTP
header.

Also, your only call to the Servlet outputstream should be
"part.writeTo( out )".  Any other writes to that outputstream will cause
the data in it to no longer be parseable as mime/multipart.

Only the server code you provided needs some fixes (your client code is
fine).  Here are the fixes:
======================================

//DataOutputStream out = new DataOutputStream(res.getOutputStream());

Multipart part = new MimeMultipart();
MimeBodyPart body = new MimeBodyPart();

//body.addHeader("Content-Type", "multipart/mixed");
//out.writeBytes("Content-type: "+part.getContentType());
//out.writeBytes("\r\n");
//out.writeBytes("\r\n");

body.setText("Attach 1");
part.addBodyPart(body);

body = new MimeBodyPart();
body.setText("Attach 2");
part.addBodyPart(body);

body = new MimeBodyPart();
DataSource source = new FileDataSource("C:\test.zip");
body.setDataHandler(new DataHandler(source));
body.setFileName("test.zip");
part.addBodyPart(body);

resp.setContentType( part.getContentType() );
OutputStream out = resp.getOutputStream();
part.writeTo( out );
out.flush();
out.close();

--
Julius Davies
Senior Application Developer, Technology Services

1441 Creekside Drive
Vancouver, BC
Canada
V6J 4S7