On 5/20/07, Hanh-Missi Tran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

A TriggerEvent object is associated with a type (CALL_EVENT,
SIGNAL_EVENT, ..) but   I don't know what they are used for. I look in
the source code but whenever an event is handled, its type is not used
(I'm wrong ?). So can someone tell me what they may be used for ?

<snip/>

You are correct, the type information is not used.

One of the intents of providing that was to use it as potential basis
for priority (for example, a CHANGE_EVENT, since its usually a derived
event, would have a lower priority etc.) -- but that was never
realized in code (or spec).

-Rahul