On 5/22/07, Nestor Urquiza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So you mean commons-scxml users should provide their application specific
SCXMLSemanticImpl.java? Which method should we use to use a custom one that
lives in a different than org.apache.commons.scxml.semantics package?

<snip/>

No (well, depends on the specifics but that wouldn't be the first
course of action -- since that deviates from what is provided out of
the box).

To answer the other question, IIUC -- if custom SCXMLSemantics are
indeed defined, then the four argument SCXMLExecutor constructor needs
to be used.

I meant to say that event names (such as "app.error" in your example,
which should be called "error.app" IMO to better serve an event
ontology when using wild cards etc.), event types (trickier to get at)
and event payloads etc. often make more sense to the application
(rather than the library).

-Rahul

Thanks,

-Nestor