Oliver

From: Oliver Heger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I would like to see a simple example of PropertiesConfiguration
driven by configuration change events emitted when the underlying
file is changed.

Could you pl point me to a simple illustration?

Thanks,

/U

I am not sure whether I understand you correctly. What exactly do you mean by "driven by configuration change events"?

Our reloading strategies do not directly fire events when a change at the monitored file happens. The check will be performed when a property is accessed from the associated Configuration object. If the strategy then detects that the file was changed in the meantime, a reload is automatically triggered for the Configuration. This will also cause the Configuration object to fire a RELOAD event.

Is this what you need?

Oliver