<snip>
Though not all those interactions are (or should be) onentry/exit
executable content.
</snip>
I have to dissagree here. Using SCXML as a controller of a web application
means that *all* business rules should be inserted where executable content is
allowed. Putting business rules in java code for example would mean to break
the MVC design IMO and I think you will agree.

<snip>
I'm not even sure event priority is what you are looking for, since it
might not change the way executable content is dealt with.
</snip>
Well, I am looking at priority as a way to stop execution of normal logic (if
statements) if an Exceptional situation occurs.

Thanks,

-Nestor