Hi,

I have been trying to figure out how to customize Betwixt to read and write dates in a custom format. It seems to read the value in correctly to a GregorianCalendar object, but then it outputs it as a struct.

In the XML, the date is and must be in the following sample format: '2007-05-03T14:42:50.834024Z'

I have tried to define a Date property and customize the conversion in
beanReader.getBindingConfiguration().setObjectStringConverter, but my skills do not seem to be enough for this. Neither did I manage to read it into a GregorianCalendar, but write that in a single element.

The property in the object may be in any date type.

Any advise how this should be done?

BR,

Jouni Aro
Prosys