are you using a 64 bit JVM in order to get the 10GB file?

On 6/5/07, Andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That doesn't stop you from uploading a file larger than 2GB though.  You
must use fileupload 1.2.  1.1 relies on the content length being set if
I remember right.  But I use FileUpload 1.2 and JBoss (which uses
tomcat) and we upload 10GB files today over https.

Andrew