Hello Marcus,

Monday, June 11, 2007, 8:05:37 PM, you wrote:

MT> Hello,

MT> How can i use CIFS. We have a NetApp-Fileserver which supports only
MT> CIFS, but no smb. In the examples i can only find a connection String
MT> for smb.

MT> How can i use CIFS?

Hi again,

maybe i have to specify my question a little bit more. I read, that
the support for smb and cifs was "moved to the sandbox". When i
download the version 1.0, do i have suppport for cifs? Or is it
necessary to get a version from the sandbox? If yes, how can i get
a version of vfs which supports cifs from the sandbox? Is there a manual or
something, which
describes the process?

--
Best regards,
 Marcus                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]