Hi Daniel,

I am a novice with Betwixt myself too, but I would try to put the <hide> tag inside the <element>.

I am curious, can you also read the mixed collection in from xml or are you only writing?

BR,

Jouni Aro

Daniel Stein wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Betwixt 0.8 and have the following scenario: I've got a class in which one field ist an ArrayList. This ArrayList is a "mixed collection". The List contains 2 different types of classes. One of the classes has got a field I don't want to be serialized by Betwixt. So I created the following .betwixt File, named the same way as one of the classes stored in the Collection. The file is stored in the same location as my other (working) .betwixt files.

<info>
   <hide property='filter'/>
 <element name='element'>
   <addDefaults/>
 </element>
</info>

But it seems that betwixt ignores my hide command. Or is this the wrong way to do this?

Many Thanks in Advance

Daniel Stein