Hello,

I'm using Betwixt 0.8 for a week and I would like to use the "flavour"
feature on attribute. My Betwixt configuration looks like this:

<element name="CampaignInfo">
<attribute name="CampagneDateCreation" property="dateCreation" />
<attribute name="CrcmCode" property="codeCRCm">
   <option><name>org.apache.commons.betwixt.flavour
</attribute>
<attribute name="TenantId" value="Default Organization" />
</element>

I want a little bit of logic when writting CrcmCode/codeCRCm but my flavour
option doesn't seem to work.

Is it normal behaviour ? Why can't we use flavour with property defined on
attribute ?

regards
--
kawas