From: "REX SCATES" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [cg] good community garden book?
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 12:30:42 -0800

I just received funding tobuild a community garden at my school and I have a few questions. 1. Is their a good resource book for design the layout of a community garden/ or do I just have to peice one together using 3-4 books? (one on irrigation, one on plants, one on raised beds, one on fence building)?

2. anyone have estimated cubic yards of compost for each 1000 sqft of new beds? I am working on old compacted soil of slightly on the clay side of the soil spectrum.

ttyl
rex

thanks for help