From: Bill Maynard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 11:07 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [cg] PSA Aired!

When I took on the task of getting the ACGA PSA (public service
announcement) aired in the Sacramento area to help our local push for more
community gardens, I knew I could get it aired locally; here is the exciting
news!  It not only made it to the local air waves; it will be aired
throughout California as well !
The PSA made by the American Community Gardening Association made it to the
air waves during a California agriculture program called "California
Country"   Sunday mornings at 9:30 am on ABC affiliate Channel 10, January 5
(Sacramento area).   The PSA is a short 30 second visit with kids in a
garden.   It will be shown for the next few months (on a rotating schedule)
during the show, which is aired throughout California.   The PSA produced by
a San Francisco filmmaker was welcomed and praised by the host of the TV
show.   It was the first time the PSA has aired in the country; and may be
the first Community Gardening PSA to air ever!
http://www.cacountry.tv/cctvlist.asp <http://www.cacountry.tv/cctvlist.asp>
will give a listing of the programs schedule throughout California  and may
include dishnetwork and direct tv spots also...
please watch for it... and send in a note that you have seen it....
Lets Get Growing!
Bill Maynard
Sacramento Area Community Garden Coalition- SACGC

transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This communication
represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not
necessarily reflect those of Wood-Rodgers, Inc..  If you are not the
original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error,
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please
immediately notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]