Hi all-
Pardon my tone, but it's Saturday night and I'm up reading e-mails.  I
can't resist.  Yikes!
Jack

Ten top reasons for using reefers for raised beds.
10. They're free....except for the cost of disposing of all the parts you
can't use.
9.  What could be cooler than a raised bed with a door?
8.  You never know what kind of interesting mutations you get when you
apply refrigerants to various food crops.
7.  You'll have the most interesting conversations with passersby - most
starting with "Are you out of your...."
6.  They're not as ugly as....uh...
5.  You can use all those racks for pea trellises or something, and old
vegetable drawers make great propagation trays.
4.  The soil underneath provides great slug habitat
3.   They get even uglier
2.  When they have rusted out and become completely unusable, you have a
lovely pile of soil mixed with rusted steel, corroded aluminum, and plastic
bits interspersed with various unidentifiable substances.
1.  You may be invited to do a workshop/slide show at the next ACGA
conference, or even the Philadelphia Flower Show!